What is the length of rental?
Rental rates are for three business days. We allow our customers to pickup their rentals the day before their event and return the items the day after their event. If you need items longer, please let us know. If your event is outside of Lincoln, we allow an extra day for travel at no charge.
When should I reserve?
You should reserve as early as possible. Rentals are reserved on a first come basis. Deposits are required to hold reservations.
Am I able to make changes or cancellations?
After placing a reservation, you are not locked in to your order. You can make changes if you are unsure on your numbers or if ideas change. All orders must be finalized 14 days before delivery or pickup. This will reduce the likelihood of errors that can result from last minute changes. Additions to orders are allowed but will be subject to availability.
Can you setup and take-down the tables and chairs?
Setup and takedown services are available at an additional charge and should be arranged in advance.
Can you set the linens and table settings?
Decorating services are available at an additional charge and should be arranged in advance.
What is my responsibility when I return my rentals?
Tables and chairs should be disassembled and stacked. China, flatware and glassware should be scraped free of food particles and repacked in their original containers. All other items should be boxed and/or crated in the containers you received the items in. If our crew is retrieving the items from your event location, all items should be returned to the point of delivery ready for pickup. You will be charged if rentals need to be disassembled, stacked or repackaged when our crew arrives to pick up the items. A charge will apply for all items, including boxes and crates that are missing or damaged.
Do I need to wash china, flatware, glassware and linens before I return them?
Return all china, flatware, glassware and other food service equipment clean of all food debris. We will wash and sanitize these items upon return.
Shake food from tablecloths and napkins. Pack linens in the sacks that are provided. Linens should be dry before bagging to prevent mildew and staining. Linens returned with mildew will be billed to the client.
Do I need to clean rented items before returning them?
With the exception of linens, food service equipment, votives and vases, all items should be returned in pre-rented condition.
Delivery and Pickup information:
Delivery is available and should be arranged at the time rentals are reserved. Delivery charges are based on the event location. Someone should be available to accept deliveries and sign release of materials. Please report shortages to the driver at the time of delivery.
Delivery and pickup charges are based on ground floor delivery. If rentals must be carried to other floors or to a specific area, additional charges may apply. Our personnel are trained to neatly stack all items in a convenient location. We will provide special containers to keep your rentals clean and undamaged. Please use these containers to return items.
Deliveries are scheduled between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
In addition to the above hours, special delivery arrangements are available. Please call for a quote.
Rentals must be broken down, restacked and ready for pickup and in the same locations it was delivered. Please save and reuse all of the packing material you receive with your order to prevent breakage.
Customer Pickup and return:
Customers are welcome to pickup and return their rentals during store hours. Call in advance and your rentals will be packed and ready for pickup.
Tips and Tricks for a Smooth Wedding Rental
- Head Table
- Cake Table
- Gift Table
- Guestbook Table at both the ceremony and reception.
- Cocktail/ Conversation Tables
- DJ Table
- Buffet Table
Talk with your reception site staff about:
- When items can arrive?
- Will their staff setup rented linens, centerpieces, and other decorations?
- When you can begin decorating?
- Will their staff teardown and pack up rental items?
- Will you be responsible for tearing down and packing up items immediately following the reception?
- Can rental items be picked up the following day?
If you are picking up your rentals:
- Find out how much space you will need to transport the items.
- If you are sending a friend to pick items up, make sure to pay your balance and sign a contract before they come.
How to avoid additional damage fees:
- If you are using candles, make sure the linens are properly protected from wax to avoid replacement fees: use drip-less candles; burn candles in a glass candleholder; prevent children from playing with the soft wax; and let the soft wax cool for a moment before you take the holders off the tables at the end of the night.
- Have the same person unpack and repack your rental items to ensure they are protected during transport.
- Find out where you should put the boxes for your rental items at the reception to insure they are not accidentally thrown away.